Polo provides the following comprehensive service to our clients:
- – Assistance in the sourcing of components and raw materials on the local market.
- – Quality control by experienced personnel of both sampling and bulk production on a daily basis from clicking (leather cutting) through to finished box stock checking.
- -The processing of sample requests and bulk orders with up date appraisals on our clients’ behalf of deliveries and ancillary transport information.
- -Current number of source factories is 24, spread over men’s, ladies’ and children’s footwear covering constructions as varied as:
- -Blake stitched
- -Side-wall stitching
- -San Crispino
- -True tubular moccasin
Outsoles can be leather, TPR, Rubber, PVC/Leather – Micro EVA or Polyurethane.
If a first visit by the client or their product development team is not possible, then at this stage, and in order to save time, all that would be needed for Polo to commence work on the client`s behalf would be:
- -Lead shoes with or without lasts in order to develop last forms and get a feeling for the type of article required.
- -Designs of shoes to develop for the various groups of constructions.
- -Lasts, material / colour specifications if already defined.
- -Price targets.
Working with the above, we can either send prototypes for appraisal or, as is more usual, someone from the client`s development department will visit us. Here it is then possible to evaluate the source factories, the products, and in most cases, give the final touches to the end product envisaged.